Permanent – Full time
Directly reporting to the team lead, you will be responsible for ensuring tests are carried out to a high standard as well as maintaining your own cutting-edge knowledge of the security industry.
We’re looking for highly driven and technically motivated minds, who aren’t scared to get their hands dirty in numerous areas of the business.
Deliver a wide range of penetration testing to a high standard.
- Be involved in the penetration testing service as a whole, ranging from the initial introduction to the final debrief.
- Maintain a high level of current and relevant industry knowledge.
- Attend networking events and become an ambassador for OmniCyber Security.
- Liaise with BDM’s and account managers to aide in the sales process.
- Spend time researching new and interesting vulnerabilities – helping to provide blogs and relevant collateral.
- Own your responsibilities and bring a positive face to the organisation.
- Manage your own time in accordance with client engagement.
- Be prepared for regular lab sessions and CTF’s – developing vulnerable machines for team hacking nights.
Utilisation, CVE’s and Market Research
- Understanding of ethical hacking and methodologies involved.
- Large technical skillset allowing for the testing of infrastructure and applications alike.
- Experience in project management and technical delivery
- Strong customer-facing skills that allow for a technical ‘Jargon’ breakdown.
- A willingness to participate and aid in other areas of the business function.
Nice to have:
- OSCP, CPSA, CRT, CCT, OSCE
- An aptitude or drive to research and stay relevant in free time.
- DevOps knowledge or past experience.
- Understanding of the wider security industry
- Released whitepapers or research.
Type of person
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and proactive
- Motivation and drive to maintain high standard engagements completed often within challenging timescales
- Strong technical skills in either application or infrastructure testing, ideally both.
- Maintain a strong aptitude towards teamwork and triaging.
Cyber Security, Offensive, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacker, Security Consultant