PCI DSS Compliance.
Be compliant and give your customers confidence by meeting the payment card industry data security standards.
What is PCI DSS?
PCI DSS compliance covers anyone or any business that processes card transactions. These businesses need to put into place the controls required to meet the latest compliance standards, as set out by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC).
This means that your business needs to protect this highly-sensitive data and PCI DSS should be an integral part of your information security strategy. Failure to comply and meet these standards could result in serious damage to the reputation of your brand and you could get a large fine.
Talk to one of our cybersecurity consultants
Who does PCI DSS apply to?
PCI DSS applies to any business, organisation, or company that accepts, processes, or stores credit card payments and any business that transmits cardholder data (CHD) or sensitive authentication data (SAD).
Examples of the types of organisations that PCI DSS applies to includes:
- Service providers
How can we help?
OmniCyber Security can help you meet PCI DSS compliance by:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Helping you to understand your obligations
- Putting in place robust precautions to safely preserve the integrity of personal and financial data
- Conducting penetration testing
- Scanning for vulnerabilities
- Fixing identified vulnerabilities
- Conducting endpoint monitoring
- Managing your cyber incident response
PCI DSS ASV Scanning Services
We provide a comprehensive PCI ASV (Approved Scanning Vendor) scanning solution to assist with maintaining PCI DSS compliance. Our portal provides compliance scanning of internet-facing assets, fulfilling the PCI ASV external network scanning requirement.
The PCI DSS ASV includes:
- Portal set-up, user guide, and walkthrough
- Unlimited on-demand and routine scanning
- Automatic vulnerability reporting and recommendations
- Automatic ASV certificates
- Easy false positive reporting
- One (passing) ASV report per quarter
PCI DSS Compliance Services
Managing compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a yearly struggle. Organisations looking to start or maintain their PCI DSS certification face plenty of obstacles that include;
- Lack of resources and time
- Meeting other non-PCI compliance needs
- Moving to the cloud
These, along with other challenges, leave organisations with a lack of visibility into their PCI environment, leading to an inaccurate scope, and unknown risks.
- Scoping exercises
- Readiness reviews
- Scope change reviews
- PCI DSS Gap Assessments
- Remediation planning and support
- Scope or technology change review
- Quarterly PCI ASV external vulnerability scanning
- Quarterly/monthly external and/or internal network vulnerability monitoring & reporting
- Annual or bi-annual penetration and web application testing services
- Annual or bi-annual network segmentation testing
- Security awareness training
- PCI DSS compliance as a service
- PCI DSS Assisted Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) – guidance, sense review, and completion
- PCI DSS Attested Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) – guidance, evidence review, and completion
- PCI DSS Report on Compliance (RoC)