PCI DSS Compliance.
Be compliant and give your customers confidence by meeting the payment card industry data security standards.
What is PCI DSS?
PCI DSS compliance covers anyone or any business that processes card transactions. These businesses need to put into place the controls required to meet the latest compliance standards, as set out by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC).
This means that your business needs to protect this highly-sensitive data and PCI DSS should be an integral part of your information security strategy. Failure to comply and meet these standards could result in serious damage to the reputation of your brand and you could get a large fine.
Talk to one of our Cyber Security consultants
Who does PCI DSS apply to?
PCI DSS applies to any business, organisation, or company that accepts, processes, or stores credit card payments and any business that transmits cardholder data (CHD) or sensitive authentication data (SAD).
Examples of the types of organisations that PCI DSS applies to includes:
- Service providers
How can we help?
OmniCyber Security can help you meet PCI DSS compliance by:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Helping you to understand your obligations
- Putting in place robust precautions to safely preserve the integrity of personal and financial data
- Conducting penetration testing
- Scanning for vulnerabilities
- Fixing identified vulnerabilities
- Conducting endpoint monitoring
- Managing your cyber incident response