Technical Presales is crucial within the cyber space, assisting in clear and precise scoping of technical engagements as well as managing accounts from a technical perspective to ensure clear expectations are set out to both technical and non-technical parties within delivery.
OmniCyber Security are keen to engage with prospects who are open, enthusiastic and passionate about offensive security.
- Be involved in the sales process and assist where applicable.
- Actively scope a wide range of engagements.
- Be prepared to actively manage accounts from a technical perspective.
- Manage and maintain engagement logistics between sales, customers and technical delivery.
- Own your responsibilities and bring a positive face to the organisation.
- Enjoy and thrive in a high paced work environment.
- Maintain current cyber security knowledge with a view of expanding upon requirement.
- Happy to regularly travel to client sites in order to assist sales.
- Industry level certifications;
- Further discussed on performance.
- Knowledge of computer architectures and networks.
- Drive and aptitude to research and continue to learn.
- Experience and understanding of cyber security and offered services.
- Strong customer facing skills that allow for a technical ‘Jargon’ breakdown.
- A willingness to participate and aid in other area’s of the business function.
Nice to have
- Relevant technical certifications, CPSA, CRT, OSCP, OSCE, CISSP, CISM
- An aptitude or drive to research and stay relevant in free time.
- Previous cyber security related experience.
Cyber Security, Offensive, Penetration Testing, Technical Sales, Security Consultant, Account Management