Permanent – Full time
You’ll be able to undertake work required in delivering penetration tests as well as following a guided training program to assist you in furthering your security career.
- Be involved in the penetration testing process and assist where applicable.
- Regularly shadow penetration testers to gain industry knowledge.
- Attend networking events and become an ambassador for OmniCyber Security.
- Continually drive to achieve a better understanding of penetration testing.
- Spend time researching new and interesting vulnerabilities – helping to provide blogs and relevant collateral.
- Own your responsibilities and bring a positive face to the organisation.
- Enjoy and thrive in a high paced work environment.
Be prepared for regular lab sessions and CTF’s – developing vulnerable machines for team hacking nights.
Lab completion, Gaining certifications.
- Knowledge of computer architectures and networks.
- Drive and aptitude to research and continue to learn.
- Some experience or understanding of cyber security.
- Strong customer facing skills that allow for a technical ‘Jargon’ breakdown.
- A willingness to participate and aid in other area’s of the business function.
Nice to have:
- CPSA , QSTM, BSC
- An aptitude or drive to research and stay relevant in free time.
- Previous cyber security related experience.
Type of person
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter and proactive
- Motivation and drive to continually learn.
- Be comfortable in assisting penetration testers in daily duties.
- Maintain a strong aptitude towards team work and triaging.
Cyber Security, Offensive, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacker, Security Consultant