About the job
OmniCyber Security is a boutique cyber security firm committed to providing the best possible service to our clients across: Penetration testing, ISO 27001, PCI DSS & Cyber Essentials Plus.
OmniCyber Security has grown considerably and as a result we are looking for exceptional Cyber Essentials Plus Assessors to join us in facilitating such growth within the fantastic team we already have.
As a Cyber Essentials Plus Assessor you will be part of the day to day operations of our Cyber Essentials service, from auditing/consulting with our clients to understand the Self-Assessment through to conducting the technical audits in certifying our clients.
Beyond the role, you will be working within a Cyber Security firm made up of talented ethical hackers and experienced auditors. We promote a learning culture within work and provide opportunities for our teams to bolster both their information security and offensive security skills. We find that learning about the different aspects of Cyber Security vastly improves your ability as a consultant to provide our clients with the best possible service.
Applicants should have experience in delivering Cyber Essentials Self-Assessments and Cyber Essentials Plus audits and be comfortable with client facing activities both remotely and onsite.
- Delivering both Cyber Essentials Self-Assessment and Cyber Essentials Plus audits to both new and existing clients.
- Encouraging a solution-oriented approach among the team
- Maintaining communication with clients and internal teams throughout the delivery cycle
- Maintaining awareness of any Cyber Essentials standard changes
- Experience delivering Cyber Essentials Self-Assessments and Cyber Essentials Plus Audits
- Working to meet deadlines and structuring workload appropriately
- Familiarity with auditing and compliance
- Providing advice and guidance to clients
- Cyber Essentials Lead Assessor status
- A plan of action to further excel one’s career (this is so we know how we can help)
- IT related experience
- Information Security consulting experience
Salary will be based upon experience.
- Unlimited holidays
- Remote Working
- GRC support to develop your career within GRC.
- CharlieHR Perks at work