Salary £40k-£45k DOE
OTE £100,000 including uncapped commission.
Permanent – Full time
This role is an opportunity to join an incredibly talented and driven team and build a client portfolio to be proud of. You will use your balance of technical and commercial skills to expand relationships with an established base of brilliant customers and build your sales pipeline through lead conversion and your own business development. Working with the delivery team you will ensure a brilliant customer experience and significant customer tenure.
The team in place are exceptional technically, commercially, and behaviourally and cultural fit is an absolutely crucial part of this role, and you will be a highly energetic driven team player.
- Delivering outbound business development calls into new client organisations.
- Converting incoming leads from events, previous clients and/or other external organisations.
- Account management of high-value and other clients.
- Managing prospects through the sales cycle from initial query and leads, through to closing and post-delivery management.
- Leading meetings with prospective clients to discuss their requirements in-depth.
- Generating proposals for clients once requirements have been carefully scoped.
- Formulating clear, structured, and detailed responses to RFPs and RFIs, in line with our services and capabilities.
- Gathering intelligence about the cyber security marketplace, including long-term actionable information about future trends.
- Attending events, exhibitions, conferences, and other events to network amongst industry leaders.
- New business mix
- Experience in selling cyber security services including Pen Testing, ISO27001, PCI-DSS & Cyber Essentials.
- Key Account Management and development experience in the cyber security sector.
- Experience in outbound sales and/or business development within a technical or professional services discipline.
- Strong communication skills: including the ability to engage and operate with senior stakeholders such as COO, CFO and CEO.
- Experience in project management and technical delivery
- Confidence and credibility in understanding the client’s complex technical and business requirements.
- Background working for a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment.
- Proven track record of target delivery.
Type of person
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytically versatile with the ability to understand and interpret data.
- Self-starter and proactive
- Energetic with a desire to get activities completed often within challenging timescales.
- Flexible approach
- Strong communication skills – with the ability to liaise & influence with all levels of the business.
Business Development Manager – Account Manager – Account Executive – Key Account Manager – Cyber Security – Penetration Testing – Technology – etc