The role of business partner was created to enable self employed cyber security professionals to monetise their network by facilitating sales of Omnicyber Security products and services.
Permanent - Full time
Build a revenue stream by delivering qualified sales leads for conversion by Omnicyber Security BDM team.
- The role is self employed and allows for the partner to operate flexibly to best suit his/her skillset and network.
- Specific standards of representation and knowledge of Omnicyber Secuirty products and Services is expected and completion of Omnicyber Security training.
- Working autonomously, you will develop your network interest in OCS products and services to qualify leads and pass them to the BDM for closure.
- You will manage your ongoing portfolio and develop the Customer Lifetime Value by developing your relationship and understanding of your clients changing risk landscape.
- You will attend OCS events as required to develop and enhance your understanding of and engagement with the OCS Partner program.
- You will represent OCS as a partner.
- Leads PM
- Average engagement value
- Experience of Cyber Security, GDPR, ISO, GRC or similarly related services.
- Strong communication skills with the gravitas to represent the OCS brand.
- A self starter who can work with energy and autonomy.
- You will either currently be self employed or looking to move into a self employed position.
- Proven sales track record.
Apply for this job
You'll hear back from a member of our team within 24 hours.