Permanent – Full time
This role is an opportunity to join an incredibly talented and driven team, and build a client portfolio to be proud of. You will use your balance of technical and commercial skills to build your sales pipeline and work with the delivery team to ensure a brilliant customer experience and significant customer tenure.
Deliver supplier agreements for margin & volume consistent with company budget.
- Delivering outbound business development calls into new client organisations.
- Converting incoming leads from events, previous clients and/or other external organisations.
- Account management of high-value and other clients.
- Managing prospects through the sales cycle from initial query and leads, through to closing and post-delivery management.
- Leading meetings with prospective clients to discuss their requirements in-depth.
- Generating proposals for clients once requirements have been carefully scoped.
- Formulating clear, structured and detailed responses to RFPs and RFIs, in line with our services and capabilities.
- Gathering intelligence about the cyber security marketplace, including long-term actionable information about future trends.
- Attending events, exhibitions, conferences and other events to network amongst industry leaders.
- New business mix
- Experience in outbound sales and/or business development within a technical or professional services discipline.
- Strong communication skills; including the ability to engage and operate with senior stakeholders such as COO, CFO and CEO.
- Experience in project management and technical delivery
- Confidence and credibility in understanding the client’s complex technical and business requirements.
- Background working for a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment.
- Proven track record, in previous roles
Nice to have:
- Experience in cyber security products or consultancy is ideal.
Type of person
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self starter and proactive
- Energetic with a desire to get activities completed often within challenging timescales
- Flexible approach
- Strong communication skills – with the ability to liaise & influence with all levels of the business
Business Development Manager – Account Manager – Account Executive – Key Account Manager – Cyber Security – Penetration Testing – Technology – etc